YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. Writersasylum.in retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Site and Content. Subject to applicable law, writersasylum.in reserves the right to suspend or deny, at its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site with or without notice. You may not access or use the Site or any portion of the Site if such access would violate any law. The Content on this Site is protected by copyright under the Indian Copyright Act. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to writersasylum.in and its licensers. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without Provider’s prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web Site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web Site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of India. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
- License of Your Content to Provider.: By uploading content to or submitting any materials, including without limitation, postings , feedback, data, questions, comments or suggestions, on the Web Site, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) the Provider a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world.
Linking to the Web Site. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Web Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage and (b) you discontinue providing links to this Web Site if requested by Provider.
- Registration and Rules Relating Services
If you use the services, you are solely responsible for communications posted by you or through your Account. You agree that violation of any of the following rules constitutes a material breach of this Agreement:
Using the Service for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
Providing false information on your registration form or impersonating any person;
Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
Plagiarizing of any work
Writersasylum.in may (but is not obligated) to remove Content for any reason, with or without notice to you, that do not conform to the rules and terminate your access to the Site.
- Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
- Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site……
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMER. The Web Site Is Provided On An “As Is” Basis. Provider Expressly Disclaims All Warranties, Including The Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose And Non-Infringement. Provider Disclaims All Responsibility For Any Loss, Injury, Claim, Liability, Or Damage Of Any Kind Resulting From, Arising Out Of Or Any Way Related To (A) Any Errors In Or Omissions From This Web Site And The Content, Including But Not Limited To Technical Inaccuracies And Typographical Errors, (B) Any Third Party Web Sites Or Content Therein Directly Or Indirectly Accessed Through Links In This Web Site, Including But Not Limited To Any Errors In Or Omissions Therefrom, (C) The Unavailability Of The Web Site Or Any Portion Thereof, (D) Your Use Of This Web Site, Or (E) Your Use Of Any Equipment Or Software In Connection With The Web Site.
- Your Representations & Warranties
You represent and warrant for the benefit of writersasylum.in include conditions like:
you will be responsible for all use of your Account even if such use was conducted without your authority or permission (for example, and not by way of limitation, if an unauthorized third party submits or answers a question under your Account);
all contents and material uploaded on the site are owned by you and xyz.com use of the same does not infringe or violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless writersasylum.in, its members ,officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with your use of the Site or resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the Site or your violation of this Agreement.